This will be a 3 part summer series workshop with Jessica Lin. Each class will showcase different information revolving around rituals, intention setting, health and wellness ideas & recipes, yoga poses, etc. that correspond with the time of day that the class is held.
Part 2 :
- What happens when things go awry and how to bring things back to center
- Learning how to set intention around what you give your energy to: be disciplined about what you respond and react to
- Learn a grounding breathing exercise
- Mason jar salad breakdown and other food prep ideas
- Midday yoga practice demo
Look for parts 1 & 3 on 8/12 & 8/26!
Each of these workshops will be limited to 15 people. You can choose to take one individual class, or attend all 3. To purchase one class is $35, but if you're purchasing all 3 it's only $75! To get this deal you still need to purchase a ticket for each date individually, but use the promo code INTENTION on each individual ticket purchase to get a $10 discount (making them $25 each.) Purchase tickets now on Eventbrite.